Link to Aardwolf MUD home page

Friday, May 29, 2020

Talking Politics in the Game

All they are doing right now is rehashing yesterday's news on Aardwolf. I know I can turn the channel off but this is a game lets play it instead of talking trash. They should have a politics channel for those that want to talk nonsense. I want to enjoy the game and talk to friends at the same time. I'm now level 30 and over 100 quests now. Moving right along I am. This is all with my MissLilly character. She has also joined the Loner Clan as I want to play this game on my own at my own speed the way I want to play it. So far I have been doing quests to gain levels I think I might try a campaign tomorrow when I wake up and have some time when I won't be interrupted. I haven't tried a campaign quest yet and I think I should now start. I was doing goals as well but I have been having trouble completing the goals that I have started. Maybe I will look a little closer to playing goals tomorrow as well. Ahh, they are back talking about the game again thank goodness. Keep safe.

No comments: