Link to Aardwolf MUD home page

Saturday, May 30, 2020

Day 74 of lockdown in the real world

Not in Aardwolf thank goodness. There are 32905 rooms in Aardwolf and I have explored 2988 rooms only 9.08% more then what I expected. I'm now level 30 played 174 hours I have done a 111 quest so far and only failed 8 and still only died 2 times. I am also a member now of The Lone Adventures. I still haven't tried a campaign yet I might tomorrow maybe or later tonight. I'm just waiting to do a regular quest right now I have 7 more minutes to wait. 2 minutes now it drives me crazy waiting between quests what do you do. I try and improve my character by training and building up my equipment. Just completed another quest they don't take me to long to do. That's why I thought that I would try campaigns and maybe get back into doing goals again. I need something a little more challenging right now. Well, I have been at the game for a while I should take a break and do something else but I'm hooked. Keep safe everyone.

No comments: