Link to Aardwolf MUD home page

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Playing in the MUD (Aardwolf)

I'm deliriously lost in the game. I use it to get away from real life and what's happening. Between that and reading I don't to bad. I'm now level 53 doing quests and campaigns. It takes a lot of concentration to play and so far so good. I died today though in the land of oz. I thought it would be an easy quest but no. So far I have only died 10 times and I wouldn't have if I had only paid attention to what I was doing. They are calling for a thunderstorm today and rain so I plan on staying in a playing my game. It looks pretty dark and ominous out there right now and I think I heard thunder. I can go on another quest in a minute or I can campaign right now. I have been doing a quest then campaigning until I can quest again. They have 30 minutes between quests and it's amazing how many campaign assignments I can get done in 30 minutes.
Right now I'm having a smoke and drinking coffee. It's so hot in the house I'm dying. I just signed up for another quest and I have to go back to the land of oz where I died last. Great. Wow, I completed the quest and almost died. They don't take long to do but it uses up a lot of your mana and hit power to complete and that's even with a spell up. It certainly is very challenging. I know it's all text-based and not very pretty looking as the world of warcraft or similar games but trust me it's still just as challenging. It keeps me busy that's for sure. Now I have to heal before I can campaign. I know there are potions and elixirs that I can take to heal but I haven't quite figured that out yet I probably should. There are so many things you can do here and it's all free to play. I love the game. Well, keep safe everyone, and keep on mudding.

No comments: