Link to Aardwolf MUD home page

Monday, May 18, 2020

I have played almost 100 hours of Aardwolf

Still only level 22 I should probably be killing more monsters to level quicker so far I'm only killing monsters when I quest. I have only died twice so far and each slot is full on my equipment. I have practiced all of my spells so they are up to date. I think I'm doing okay. I'm using the help files a lot because I can't seem to remember the commands. Do you think I should level quicker? So far I have completed 42 quests and they are fairly easy. I have failed 7 quests so far which I think is pretty good. If I keep my level lower I think I get easy quests. I have only done 11 goals they are a little more difficult and that is where I have died. There is really no wrong way to play this game but I do think I would like to try a campaign to see how I would do you can only do one campaign per level. I should really give it a try but they are 2 hours long yikes. I don't know. I could check one out I suppose to see what they are like. What do you think? Yes, I'm talking to you as you are my only follower. No one else seems interested in following my blog. Have you checked out Aardwolf yet it's a fun game if you like old school really old school text games? It helps with the boredom of this lockdown that we are in. Well, I'll sign off for now. Keep safe.

No comments: